Sunday, October 19, 2008

Leeds Sci-Fi, Comic & Card Fair report.











As previously mentioned, yesterday was the Leeds comic & card fair. I spent a good few hours down there. It's been a couple of years since I've appeared at one of these events, I'd forgotten how much fun they can be. The crowd is more of a crossection of the public than Comic Conventions tend to be, no bad thing in my opinion, pulling curious passers by from the Saturday afternoon shopping crowd. Everyone I met was nice here's a few of them, & some of the sketches I did.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ashbarron said...

Damn you Staz for posting the pics

I hate seeing myself in photos.

Looks like you got a fair few requests for sketches throughout the day

2:28 AM  
Blogger ashbarron said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home