Sunday, May 31, 2009

Old Artwork #4

Continuing the theme of 'blasts from the past', here's a thing I did back in 1988. At the time I was producing comic strips & short story illustrations for an independant role playing magazine. The editors offered me a half page spot to run a promotional advertisement piece... I think as a 'payment in kind' sorta thing, since they didn't pay that well.

The piece shows a bunch of the characters I had drawn for the magazine, & a couple from another side project I was working up with a writer friend, Paul Hayes.

Amazingly this didn't generate any new commissions whatsoever..lol

The other pieces are various charater 'spot' illustrations I did for fanzines, between '84 & '87

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Townsend said...

Really nice to see your'e old artwork Staz!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home