Monday, April 26, 2010

Captain Britain Cover art on Ebay.


I have made a conscious decision of late, to not clog up this blog with endless notifications of what I have on Ebay. And although I do intend to continue that, I felt that on this occasion I should mention this particular item... since it has been the subject of two previous posts recently.

The original artwork for the Captain Britain trade paperback cover is currently on offer. This is the inked artwork in it's raw state before I did a little Photoshop tweeking prior to submitting the final art file to Panini. I should have included a scan of the art in this form in my original 'process' post.., but you know what?.. I forgot.

Anyway, here it is, & here's the link to the auction on Ebay.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home