Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Sketches going wanting


I was at the For The Love Of Sci-Fi show in Manchester (UK) at the weekend... an 'ok' show, some good points, some bad.

Rather than sitting waiting for customers, I passed the time doing random sketches, some of which were bought anyway, & some which didn't. Offered for you lucky people here, are those unsold sketches.

There is no set price on these, I just invite you to make me an offer via the comments below, or to my email:- staz.johnson@yahoo.com. All serious offers will be considered... & probably some stupid ones too.

Here's the sketches. So go raid the piggy bank.

IMPORTANT EDIT: Both Wonder Woman sketches, the Hulk sketch & the Rogue Trooper one are now sold/have offers pending.










4 Comments:

Blogger Monopode said...

Shame about the wonder woman sketches. My daughter wanted something like it to give to her boyfriend. We ended up getting him a page you'd drawn on eBay. Beautiful work

8:04 AM  
Blogger Staz Johnson said...

Yep, everyone loves Wonder Woman these days, so it seems.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Monopode said...

Yes, she's more popular than ever. Even my nine year old chose her for her school's comic book day. Getting her the costume wasn't enough, I had to make a shield and sword too. I drew the line at an invisible plane though.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Staz Johnson said...

Good call, breaking the laws of physics for a school project is always a tricky one.

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home