Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Robin The Boy Hostage on ebay..


Yep, that's right. A whole bunch of pages from my 3 year run on the book dedicated to Batman's annoying, er I mean endearing sidekick are currently on offer on ebay.

For me, working on one of the core Batman titles was a dream come true, & I'm very proud of the work Chuck Dixon (who was, I believe the best writer when it came to crafting tightly plotted action stories) & I did.

Anyway, enuff of the trip down memory lane, click this link to see the pages on offer, & if a 14 year old boy in green tights isn't your thing, there's pages from Catwoman & Spiderman for sale too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jannix said...

Hey that's me in the photo holding my ace Batman Sketch. Thanks a lot Staz :D.

~Jan~

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home