Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thought Bubble: Leeds Comic Convention


Hi kids..

Just a quickie note to let all you crazy cats that I'll be appearing at the Thought Bubble Comic Convention in Leeds this coming Saturday. In addition to yours truely, there's an excellent line-up of comics professionals attending the event, including Mark Millar, Alex Maleev, Liam Sharp & many more.

This is the second year of this event, & is being held at the Royal Armouries. I'll be doing the whole signing & sketching thing, but if you're wanting something particulary obscure, either bring reference, or shoot me an email before hand to tip me off. Hope to see you down there.

Anyway, here's a Nazi-Werewolf preparatory sketch I did a couple of years ago (complete with spilled coffee stains..oh, the glamour!!) for a project that never came to fruition .

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Darren said...

Very nice indeed.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Emsie said...

Total hi and bye moment - but it was great seeing you ^_^

2:14 PM  
Blogger Leigh G said...

Staz! I was made up sketching next to you and your incredible hair!
Seriously man,I can't wait to get your Dracula...
Cheers for link--I'm gonna try and figure how to sort out links for everyone tonight!

Take care man,
L

5:08 AM  
Blogger Leigh G said...

Hey again man,

Don't know if you've seen this on Youtube with me and you sketching.
Very impressive Spidey pic sir...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5IMOrK9R0wI

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home