Saturday, March 13, 2010

Comics For Cures Sketchcards





It's been a long time since I posted anything on here, I only hope that there's still someone out there paying attention.

Anyway, for my first post back, here are some sketch cards I did just this week for the Comics For Cures cancer charity. Click the link to see detail of the auction, in which these cards (amongst many others) will be sold to raise funds to help fight this horrible disease.

My next post (if things go the way I have planned), will be a retrospective post, covering all the major projects I have been involved with since last summer.. which was pretty much when I stopped posting on here. Fingers crossed.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebekka Raynor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Sheldon Goh said...

We're still paying attention Staz! Good to see some new work. Looking forward to the coming art dump. :)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Staz Johnson said...

Thanks guys, 'preciate it!! The first post is going to be a comprehensive look at the work I did for lingerie company 'Agent Provocateur' last year.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home