Thursday, January 11, 2007

Transforce Cancelled

Whoa, first post in a while... & it's bad news.

But first of all, let me wish you a (belated) Happy 2007!

Now the sickener...The Transforce event I had hoped to be attending in March which I mentioned here , has been cancelled. Reports I received from the organisers put it down to financial problems. But they do add that they hope Transforce will return if not later in the year, then in 2008. I'll keep you posted.

On a brighter note, hopefully there will be an event in February to celebrate 30 years of 2000AD. Whether this will be a DreddCon I couldn't tell you, but as soon as I have any definite news I'll let you all know.

In the meantime, here's the cover painting I did on a really old issue of Transformers, & a Catwoman marker sketch from a couple of years ago, why?...Why not!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm catwoman.
Hey Staz a happy & productive day to you as well ;)

take care man!!!

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:20 AM  
Blogger miljenko said...

Whoa! Great Catwoman! Markers, you say? Looks so soft and overflowing like, it could easily be mistaken for acrylics or watercolors. Great stuff, man!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home